Enrollment Update (Tuesday, February 21, 2023) — All classes PS-8 are now on a waitlist. When registering, please choose the $0 Waitlist option when submitting your application. Thank you.
Open Enrollment will begin on Monday, February 20 at 6:00am. Following the school’s general re-enrollment period, students entering Preschool 4 and above will likely be placed on our waitlist. Within 10 days of your application’s date, the school’s registrar will contact you with your student’s enrollment status or position on the waitlist. Families not enrolled by the start of the new academic year will receive a full refund of their registration fee. The registration fee is per family, not per student.
High School Enrollment: Click here to enroll
Preschool – Grade 8 Enrollment: Click here to enroll
Enrollment Notes: To ensure that your enrollment is complete and fully considered, be sure to:
- Provide student’s updated immunization records
- Current transcripts
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Register for your account in FACTS Tuition Management
- You will need a FACTS account regardless of your voucher status
- High School: Register for HSPT
- High School: Submit Student Essay